Recovering from an operation or illness?
Have had some bad news from the doctor and/or have been recommended an exercise therapy program by them?
Having problems with your posture?
Our exercise therapist has a great deal of experience in the field and is ready to help.
Some of the conditions that we can help with include but are not limited to:
Orthopedic Conditions – arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, osteoporosis, amputations, problems with neck, lower back, shoulder, hip, knees and ankles.
Neurological conditions – Spinal chord injury, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, acquired brain injury, cerebral vascular accident, epilepsy, and peripheral vascular disease.
Metabolic conditions – Diabetes and Obesity
Cardiorespiratory conditions – High blood pressure, low blood pressure, heart disease, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Sensory impairments – Auditory disorders and visual impairements.
Other conditions – Cancer patients, HIV, pregnancy
Children related issues – scoliosis and obesity.
If your condition is not listed here, that doesn’t mean we can’t help you. Please get in touch and we’ll let you know if we can help.
* A free 60 minute consultation
* Training with a MA/Bsc (Hons) Sport and Exercise scientist and ISSA Specialist in Exercise Therapy trainer at our top training facility in Limassol.
* Accelerated recovery or progress
* Nutritional program if needed
* On going support and activities – Once a Peak Conditioner, always a Peak Conditioner… you’ll be welcome to take part in our free sports gatherings, events, and you are always welcome to get in touch for any health advice